The Katie Herb Foundation, Inc.
233 Walton Street
Lemoyne, Pennsylvania 17043
Katie Herb Scholarship
The Katie Herb Scholarship will be awarded in the amount of $1,500. A scholarship will be awarded each acedemic school year.
The Katie Herb Scholarships provide financial assistance to students who are living with a congenital heart defect based on a student’s demonstrated academic achievement, activities and community involvement. The scholarships are made possible through the generous contributions from our supporters and are administered by the Katie Herb Foundation.
• Be a legal U.S. resident
• You must be a student enrolling or enrolled in an accredited, four year college or university
• Full-time student with at least 12 credits per semester.
• Submit a complete application and all required documentation by the deadline
• Family members of the Katie Herb Foundation Board of Directors are not eligible.
• A letter from a LICENSED PHYSICIAN, declaring that the applicant suffers from a Congenital Heart Defect.
• Official transcript from current academic institution.
• One letter of recommendation from a previous or current professor,
• A personal statement of not more than 2000 words or less than 500 words.
• Cumulative high school or college GPA at least 3.0 at time of the Application
SELECTION PROCESS & TIMEFRAME
• Application review and selection of recipients will be completed by the Katie Herb Foundation Board of Directors.
must be submitted via email to email@example.com by the end of day March 1st.
• Submission must be in PDF
format in one file and include all required information.
• Any additional paper attached must include applicant’s name in the
• All applicants will receive notification by email no later than May 15th.
• For questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline is February 15, 2017